Thank you for participating in DashTales! DashTales is a service of History-to-Share, dedicated to honoring memories and activities of loved ones.
We’ve done our best to make your DashTales page easy to use. Please read through the entire instructions before beginning.
First, you MUST be in EDIT mode to add or make changes to your page. And, you MUST click on the “UPDATE PROFILE” button at the bottom of each page to save all entered data. Here are a few additional pointers:
- Get up to 75% more content on your page, compress your photo before uploading using www.tinypng.com. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
- It may take a few days for new profiles to appear in the DashTales Directory. If you do NOT want your profile included in the Directory, you can hide it HERE. Your profile will still be online, but won’t be included in the Directory.
- The ‘Introduction’ tab is the main tab of your profile. You edit it by clicking the cog icon, and then the ‘Edit Profile’ link. You can also shortcut to the edit screen HERE.
- The ‘Profession & Service’ and ‘Favorites’ tabs are secondary tabs. They are edited by clicking the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of the tab.
- The ‘Memories’ tab is for short vignettes, stories and thoughts.
- You can use the ‘Memories’ tab for YouTube and Vimeo videos, if you’d like. Just copy and paste the URL into the page. It will embed automatically.
- For further instructions, please go to Tips, Tricks & Tutorials